Web Project Manager
Fishgate has an exciting position available as a digital manager, overseeing the functionality of websites, evaluate and manage websites performances, facilitate hosting and server management, and develop, a good understanding of maintaining and updating website content.
- Delivery of high-volume projects within scope, time and budget.
- Manage client expectations throughout the project and communicate plans and project status transparently and regularly to the client.
- Plan, track, control and report on projects.
- Manage all project-related documentation.
- Drive day-to-day prioritisation of work operations, projects and scope, troubleshoot reported issues.
- Coordinate and manage the day-to-day efforts of various stakeholders within the agency including the copywriters, web developers and web designers.
- Identify resources needed, assign and prioritise tasks/responsibilities and ensure deadlines are met.
- Manage client assets and uploading of content to web projects.
- Assist with testing and implementation activities.
- Be a product owner and see how to improve websites performances
- Two years in a project or digital account management role within an agency environment.
- Knowledge of client service principles and practices.
- Thorough understanding and experience in CMS such as WordPress.
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Project management of website development.
- Knowledge of web technologies as well as basic programming languages and hosting.
- Excellent skills in open source project management software e.g. Asana.
- Familiarity with Chase software.
- Extremely self-sufficient and able to make decisions on your own.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective listening skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a pressurised environment.
- Planning and organising.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks.
- Undergraduate degree/diploma.
- An understanding of SEO fundamentals and best practices.
- Experience working within Agile development environments.
- An accredited project management qualification.