- Strong DTP with repro experience using Adobe Creative Cloud (In-design, Illustrator, Photoshop and Adobe Acrobat) on Mac.
- Good understanding of colour separations, trapping, clips and bleeds.
- Minimum of three years of working experience.
Applicant must have the following skills/abilities:
- Must be able to take full responsibility for the DTP function meeting deadlines
- Ability to design, layout, typeset, produce finished art and produce final press-ready PDF artwork for a wide range of jobs, including annual reports, financial documents, booklets, brochures, leaflets, forms, etc.
- Knowledge of colour profiles, die-traces, overprints/knockouts, bleeds and other pre-press requirements
- Ability to work overtime and occasional long hours as required by the workflow/position
- Book (catalogue) publishing skills are required
- Retouching, digital publishing.
- Retail design/layout experience.
- Product photography
- Self-motivated. Accurate.
- Attention to detail. Fast. Works well under pressure.
- Solution-orientated with a take-charge personality
- Ability to multi-task and work in a pressurised environment
- Organisation and planning